Friday, August 7, 2009

Thing #23 Summary

Wow! I did it! I am very proud of myself.

Answer to questions:

1- Favorites: Creating a blog, News feeds, Librarything, Delicious, other google search engines, web 2.0 award list and podcasts (Photostory).
2- It has inspired me to learn more.
3- Yes, that I am more confident of my abilities and I want to return and review some of the 23 things.
4- I like the prompt responses and when you added "a little bit more help" for those like me who need visuals and step by step at times.
5-Yes
6- Extremely informative!
7- When I first read the e-mail that was sent from our librarian to all the teachers regarding Library 2.0/ 23 Things plus the 18 hours credit, I thought: "This might be a good idea".

I felt I should try to do this just to try to stay on track with so many technology advances. Once I started my goal was to complete all 23 things before July 31, but it proved to be hard, just like I had imagined. Many times I felt this is not for me, but I was not ready to give up.

I am very proud that I began, worked through, and completed all 23 things. I am still going to go back and try to understand and figure out some of the things I could not include in my blog before August 13! I will no longer think I am not good with computers or web things.

I want to continue to learn and I am committed to learn more about computer basics before it gets way to difficult for me. I am glad I challenged myself and plan to attend more technology staff developments.


2 comments:

  1. We are very glad you stuck with it as well...please go back to #23 and answer the questions posted...we need the info for our program evaluation

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations for finishing!!

    ReplyDelete