Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Thing # 20 You tube...

I am very familiar with you tube. Again, plenty of interesting, creative and at times funny videos regarding libraries.

I will return when I figure out correctly how to include the video I chose from teachertube...

Okay I am going to give this a break, for some reason I am not able to embed the video of Capital and States song that I saw on teacher tube, I believe I am following the instructions on posted on thing 20...
I shall return!


http://teachertube.com/viewVideo.php?video_id=15395=50_States_and_Capitals_cartoon_song

1 comment:

  1. You copy the code posted on You Tube into your blog. The blog needs to be on the HTML tab, not the compose tab. Once you paste the code in, then switch back to the compose tab, save, then preview. See if this works. If not, then I don't know what to tell you!

    ReplyDelete