Sunday, August 2, 2009

Thing # 16 WIKIS

I use Wikipedia a lot and always tell my son "wikipedia it..." he always laughs. I understand now what it means and that I can have my own wiki "place". I though of many ways I can use it, but then I had to re-think due to the confidentiality issues with my students, it is not as private as I wish it was.
I can see how it can be useful for social events and not having to meet for planning events. I volunteer for different organizations and this would be a great way of sharing ideas and updating information a lot quicker.

I wrote my entry but it looks different than other entries, I wonder why? It was not difficult at all but I forgot to include my blog address or any info on who was creating the entry so I went back and edited mine:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment