Friday, August 7, 2009

Thing #21

I really enjoyed creating this mini film with pictures. I know this could be a very good tool to promote independence for each of my students. I like what I created and saved in both ways and I am encountering a problem, the message I receive "Problems processing the video, contact support".

This is where I am having most of my problems, trying to upload items to my blog and really would like to review and learn how to do this. It could be in the way that I am saving, but I am not sure!


1 comment:

  1. please contact our office next week and let's get your problem resolved. You said you saved it both ways and the wmv version is the one you need to be sure you use....you add it to your blog thru the movie icon on your post box tool bar...looks like a little piece of film.
    As you visit the other blogs, you see lots of great examples and we want to see yours!

    ReplyDelete