Saturday, July 25, 2009

Thing # 11 Library thing

Creating an account was easy and I added 3 books I had the opportunity to read in the past year and one I am planning to read before the students return.
I was interested in the Romance group, I enjoy dialogue and good characters, so I read some suggestions on books I might be interested.
I believe it is good to use to feel like your are in a book club without having to meet, my mother and sister like to share book ideas and they can keep me updated through Library things.

1 comment:

  1. A library site I liked even better than LIbrary Thing was Shelfari. I don't remember if it was in one of the things or not, but you should go investigate it. What I liked the most was that you could put your "book shelf" on your blog. Everyone can see what you are reading. It is sooo cool. Check it out at Shelfari.com.

    ReplyDelete