Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Thing # 14 Technorati

As I began to read and understand Technorati I already knew it would take me a little longer. I got very different results from tags and blog directory, receiving more using blog directory.
There is a lot more information than I am really interested in reading, even when I tried to blog a theme that is interesting to me, I got some information not related and I was trying to understand the reason.
I believe it can be very useful if you are working on a project or an oral presentation, it really is not for the type of students that I teach, but I can research for more information and best ways to help my students. One of the sentences that I read that caught my attention is that you are really connecting directly to other people.

No comments:

Post a Comment